Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Elle and Blair Meetup! :)

Wow, today was such an exciting day! I went to Elle and Blair's Meetup at the Beverly Center for the launch of Cellairis by Elle and Blair. There was such a huge turn out, so happy to see so many people come out to support them.


After looking at the huge line, (and being in a bit of a time crunch) I decided to just run up really quickly and drop off their little 'thank you' gifts and say a quick, "Thank you for the post!". So I went up to where they were sitting before they had started greeting people, and just then, Blair turned around and saw me. She got up and walked over, and I started to introduce myself and she exclaimed, "I know EXACTLY who you are!!" and gave me a big hug, then walked around the rope to where I was. Elle followed after, and we all got to talking. It turns out that they had not yet begun to start greeting people, and we're just getting ready to start! It was so sweet of them to take a few minutes to talk to me before they had started - I really appreciated it! I then gave them each their little gift boxes and thank you cards. After a few more minutes of talking, they were sweet enough to let me get a picture in! I didn't want to take up too much of their time, but thanked Blair and Elle again for the post on their website
and who knows? You may even see something else on ElleandBlair.com soon ;)
But over all, it was such a great experience meeting these two gorgeous young ladies. They were truly two of the sweetest girls I've gotten to meet, and I'm so thankful for all of their help and support. Be sure to visit ElleandBlair.com and Cellairis by Elle & Blair and support these two glamorous girls in all that they are doing! Also, be sure to check out their amazing phone cases! They are beautiful!


Hope everyone is having a fabulous day!


xo T.

P.S.
don't forget to "Like" my Facebook! TaylorMarieRidge
& follow me on Twitter! TaylorMRidge

2 comments:

  1. Wow you are so lucky to meet elle and blair! You all three look so beautiful in the picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so lucky! ahh, i wish i could have gone:) too bad i don't live there:( you all look SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete